Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason’s signature hampers are hailed as “the world’s best-travelled tuck boxes” – dispatched to every possible location, from the slopes of Everest to the lawns of Twickenham. They’re now available here in the States too, exclusively at Williams Sonoma. Fortnum & Mason’s wicker hamper offers an assortment of Piccadilly favorites, with preserves and teas, biscuits and truffles to bring a royal taste of England to breakfast, teatime or whenever a sweet tooth strikes.
- Wicker hamper includes Lemon Marmalade, Wild Blueberry Preserve, Darjeeling BOP, Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscuits Tall Tin, Chocolate Piccadilly Biscuits, Decorative Loose Tea Gift Caddy Selection, Shortbread Fingers and Sea Salted Caramel Truffles (see More Info tab for detailed descriptions).
- Teas are blended and packed in the UK from imported teas.
- Preserves and biscuits made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Lemon Marmalade: Sharp, citrusy and full of zest. Made with light cane sugar to add sweetness without overwhelming the fresh lemon flavor. (7 oz.)
- Wild Blueberry Preserve: Juicy, aromatic preserve gently cooked to retain the delicate fragrance and flavor of wild blueberries. (7 oz.)
- Darjeeling BOP (Broken Orange Pekoe): Golden, light and fragrant black tea. Broken leaf grade provides stronger brew. (4.4 oz.)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Biscuits: Bestselling biscuit made with gently crushed macadamia nuts, creamery butter and premium chocolate. (7 oz.)
- Chocolate Piccadilly Biscuits: Collection of six chocolate-dipped cookies: Date & Pecan, Lemon Curd, Golden Crunch, Chocolate Pearl, Stem Ginger and Macadamia Nut. (24 oz.)
- Decorative Loose Tea Gift Caddy Selection: Afternoon Blend, Earl Grey Classic and Royal Blend.
- Shortbread Fingers: Handmade in Edinburgh by a family-run bakery for authentic crumbly texture and freshly baked taste. (5.6 oz.)
- Sea Salted Caramel Truffles: Crafted in England from creamy milk or dark chocolate lavishly wrapped around a soft caramel center with crystals of fine sea salt from the French island of Noirmoutier. (.88 oz.)
- Wicker hamper: 19 1/4″D x 12 1/4″W x 8 1/2″H.