Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason’s signature hampers are hailed as the “world’s best-traveled tuck boxes” – dispatched to every possible location, from the slopes of Everest to the lawns of Twickenham. They’re now available here in the States, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. Fortnum & Mason’s English Pantry hamper offers an assortment of sweet and savory Piccadilly favorites, with condiments and preserves, teas and biscuits to bring a royal taste of England to picnics, snacks or meals.
- Wicker hamper includes:
- Afternoon Blend Tea
- Ceylon Orange Pekoe Tea
- Balsamic Jelly
- Shropshire Honey Mustard
- Piccadilly Piccalilli
- Hot English Mustard
- Lucifer’s Biscuits
- Salted Hazelnut Shortbread Rounds
- Tandoori Masala
- Cornish Sea Salt Flakes
- Orange & Ginger Marmalade
- Strawberry & Champagne Preserve
- Sticky Garlic Nuts
- Scheherazade’s Almonds and Provisions Tea Towel (see More Info tab for details)
- Teas are blended and packed in the UK from imported teas.
- Preserves, condiments and biscuits made in the UK.
- Available in USA exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
Afternoon Blend Tea: Hearty Ceylon tea with floral top notes: equally refreshing hot or iced. (4.4 oz.)
Ceylon Orange Pekoe Tea: Bright, crisp and full-bodied Ceylon tea blended with robust low-grown leaves for a medium-strength afternoon brew. (4.4 oz.)
- Balsamic Jelly: This piquant essence is made in the batteria of Signor Marino Tinto in Castelvetro, Modena, and goes beautifully with poultry, offal, sweetbreads and young cheeses. (3.52 oz.)
- Shropshire Honey Mustard: Brown and yellow mustard seeds with spice flecks, for a hot and sweet grainy mustard. (6.49 oz.)
- Piccadilly Piccalilli: Classic British condiment combines perfectly cooked, crunchy summer vegetables – red peppers, cauliflower, silverskin onions and green beans – in a hot mustard sauce. Perfect with cold cuts and chips. (1 lb. 4 oz.)
- Hot English Mustard: A strong, smooth English mustard that’s an indispensable companion to hams, pork pies and sausages. (6.17 oz.)
- Lucifer’s Biscuits: Round, buttery biscuits made with fresh ginger and just the right amount of chile for a dash of heat. (8.8 oz.)
- Salted Hazelnut Shortbread Rounds: Made especially for Fortnum’s by a small family-run bakery in Edinburgh, these delicious Salted Hazelnut Shortbread Rounds have a nutty saltiness for all to enjoy – it’s hard to stop at one! Just the thing to pair with our milky hot chocolate. (4.4 oz.)
- Tandoori Masala: Full-bodied Indian spice blend made with fragrant, exotic spices. Mix with yogurt for a savory chicken marinade. (1.8 oz.)
- Cornish Sea Salt Flakes: Mineral-rich, low-sodium salt, harvested by hand in the clear, pristine waters of Cornwall. (3.2 oz.)
- Orange & Ginger Marmalade: Medium-thick cut marmalade made with juicy Seville oranges and Chinese stem ginger for a refreshing kick. (7 oz.)
- Strawberry & Champagne Preserve: Cambridge Favourite and little Tiega strawberries from Turkey for pleasing texture, along with a splash of Fortnum’s Champagne and Marc de Champagne for sophisticated flavor and sparkle. (7 oz.)
- Sticky Garlic Nuts: Sweet and sticky and intensely garlicky, these nuts are for grown-ups who are not afraid of mixing textures and flavors in pursuit of perfection. (4.23 oz.)
- Scheherazade’s Almonds: Roasted almonds with a sweet garlic coating and a kick of chile. (4.23 oz.)
- Provisions Tea Towel: The classic black-and-white design of this cotton towel is inspired by Fortnum’s centuries of history as a grocer, tea dealer and spice importer. 19″ x 29″.
- Single-Handled Huntsman Wicker Hamper: 12″ x 18″ x 11″.