Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason’s signature hampers are hailed as the “world’s best-traveled tuck boxes.” They’re now available here in the States, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. A regal gift for your favorite food lover, Fortnum & Mason’s King’s hamper offers a grand assortment of Piccadilly favorites, beautifully packaged and ready for sharing.
- Hamper includes: King’s Blend Coffee, Lucifer Biscuits, Milk & Dark Chocolate Napolitains, Milk Chocolate Coated Salted Caramel Biscuits, Morello Cherry & Fortnum’s Cognac Preserves, Ginger & Whisky Marmalade and Royal Blend Tea, along with a Fortnum & Mason striped mug (see More Info tab for details).
- Coffee is blended and packed in the UK and imported from Kenya, India and Colombia.
- Preserves, biscuits and mug are made in the UK.
- Napolitain chocolates are made in Italy.
- Available in USA exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- King’s Blend Coffee: Originally created for King Edward VII, this historic coffee blend combines exquisite Arabica ‘milds’ from South America and Kenya with a creamy Indian Monsooned Malabar to produce a rich, full-bodied flavor. (8.8 oz.)
- Lucifer Biscuits: Round, buttery biscuits made with fresh ginger and just the right amount of chile for a dash of heat. (10.6 oz.)
- Milk & Dark Chocolate Napolitains: From a family-owned chocolatier in Tuscany, these individually wrapped squares of milk and dark chocolate are wonderful with a cup of coffee or after dinner as a sweet treat. (12 pieces; 2.75 oz.)
- Milk Chocolate Coated Salted Caramel Biscuits: Sweet, buttery biscuits loaded with bits of salted caramel and coated in velvety milk chocolate. (7 oz.)
- Morello Cherry & Fortnum’s Cognac Preserves: Morello cherries deliver rich, fruity flavor and satisfying texture, highlighted by a spirited splash of cognac. (7 oz.)
- Ginger & Whisky Marmalade: Vibrant orange marmalade and spicy ginger blended with a splash of fine whisky. (7 oz.)
- Royal Blend Tea: Low-grown Flowery Pekoe from Ceylon lends an uplifting note to the maltier Assam to make a very traditional cup of tea. (4.4 oz.)
- F&M Striped Stoneware Mug: 3″ diam., 7″ h.; 8.4-oz. cap.
- Wicker Hamper: 19 1/4″ x 12 1/4 x 8 1/2″ h.