Suppliers of the royal houses for over 300 years—an achievement honored by numerous Royal Warrants of Appointment—Fortnum & Mason is a destination for fine teas from faraway lands, and is the center of excellence, knowledge and passion for the golden brew that defines a nation. This deluxe tea bag assortment includes a dozen of Fortnum & Mason’s legendary teas: Earl Grey Classic, Wedding Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Afternoon Blend, Jubilee Blend, Smoky Earl Grey, Royal Blend, Queen Anne Blend and Breakfast Blend.
- Includes 120 tea bags, including 10 or 20 of each variety (see More Info tab for details).
- 1 lb. 1.6 oz. total.
- Blended and packed in the UK from teas imported from Ceylon, Assam, India, Kenya and China for Fortnum & Mason.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Earl Grey Classic: Classic English afternoon tea flavored with aromatic bergamot. (20 tea bags.)
- Wedding Breakfast: Commemorating the 2011 marriage of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Wedding Breakfast showcases Premium Assam, highlighted by a touch of Kenyan tea—the location of Prince William’s marriage proposal. (10 tea bags).
- Irish Breakfast: For a robust, invigorating brew, this bright, malty blend combines expertly selected Assam and Kenyan teas. (10 tea bags).
- Afternoon Blend: Light and refreshing blend of teas from higher and lower regions of Ceylon. (20 tea bags.)
- Jubilee Blend: Light and sweet with bright flavors, this blend of select teas from India, Ceylon and China was created in honor of Queen Elizabeth II’s sixtieth year on the throne. (10 tea bags).
- Smoky Earl Grey: Created in response to a request from the Palace for a smokier Earl Grey. Combines traditional bergamot with a touch of Lapsang and Gunpowder tea for a uniquely smoky, fragrant flavor. (10 tea bags).
- Royal Blend: Traditional blend of low-grown Flowery Pekoe from Ceylon and Assam, first prepared for King Edward VII in the summer of 1902. (20 tea bags.)
- Queen Anne Blend: Smooth, refreshing blend of carefully selected Assam and Ceylon teas created in 1907 in honor of the reigning sovereign. (10 tea bags).
- Breakfast Blend: Robust, full-bodied tea from pure Assam leaves grown in the prized Brahmaputra Valley in Northeast India. (10 tea bags).