Founded more than 300 years ago in St. James, England, Fortnum & Mason is a renowned purveyor of fine food. A prime example, the company’s Wedding Box includes a limited-edition tin of Wedding Tea, an aromatic blend of jasmine green tea and peppermint tea sprinkled with cornflowers and rose petals that commemorates the marriage of Prince Henry (“Harry”) of Wales and Meghan Markle. The box also contains a stainless-steel tea infuser and fine bone china mug, which features a gilded floral design inspired by the original hand-painted wallpaper that graced the Drawing Room of Fortnum & Mason’s Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon. Beautifully packaged in the company’s signature blue box, this collection makes a perfect gift for the bride-to-be, bridesmaids, groomsmen, bridal showers and anniversaries.
- Set includes limited-edition tin of loose-leaf Wedding Tea (7 oz.), stainless-steel Flower Tea Infuser and 10-oz. hand-painted fine bone china mug.
- Arrives in magnetic Fortnum & Mason gift box, tied with ribbon.
- Perfect gift for bridesmaids, groomsmen, bridal showers, hostess gifts and engagement celebrations.
- Made in the United Kingdom exclusively for Fortnum & Mason.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.